1、Taking all these factors into consideration， we naturally come to the conclusion that
2、Taking into account all these factors， we may reasonably come to the conclusion that
3、Hence/Therefore， wed better come to the conclusion that
4、There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.
5、All in all， we cannot live without But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.
6、It is high time that we put an end to the (trend)。
7、It is time to take the advice of and to put special emphasis on the improvement of
1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking。
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework。
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation。
5. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it。
6. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement。
7. A proper part-time job does not occupy students too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy。
Trust is a typical topic that every one of us is quite familiar with. However it has been giving much more emphasis nowadays because it is really in a critical time for us to appeal for maintaining trust between people。
As a side-effect of the prosperity of the market economy, the absence of trust is partly contributes to the dishonesty of some businessmen and manufacturers who make or sale shoddy and unqualified products to pursuit a bigger profit. It resulted in the untrusting between people. While the untrusting, in return, make it more difficult to pursuit a bigger profit for it takes more time and energy to convince people into buying their commodities. Whats worse, it may lose the potential customers and result in its collapse. It goes for the interpersonal relationship. Can we imagine what it would look like if we live in a world without trust? It must be cold and misery。
Therefore, it is high time for us to strengthen the importance of maintaining trust to create a better life。
The Way to Success
Success is something everyone looks for, longs for and dies for. But have you ever considered what success is? Some may hold that success means one has beautiful life, like pretty house, cool cars and great power. Its indeed one way to define success. But to me, success is doing something one really feels like doing.
To achieve this kind of success, one has to我今年上初二，因为英语成绩差，家里人为我非常的担心，www.cdswsz.com就为我报了很多的英语培训机构之后 bear in mind three essential prerequisites, namely knowing where your interest really lies in, possessing the strong will to pursue your interest and having the diligence to realize your dream. In other words, they are what why and how of success. Its really luckily good for one, especially for the younger generation of today to find their dreams, follow them and in the end, make them come true and become successful.
Although its never easy to succeed, progressing with the strong will and diligence towards the right direction, youll be the one.